what bloggers can do
BBC’s interactive media visuals in What bloggers can do: The camp that toppled a president, shows bloggers as one of the forces in the recent social revolution that has toppled Hosni Mubarak form power in Egypt.
Throughout the media presentation you will be able to click on different points that were set up in by protesters in Tahrir Square and that made part of their organization during 18 days of protests.
take a pick into the square:
We have had access to reports 24/7 on the unrest in Egypt. However, having a closer look at what is really going on in the ground, as BBC’s multimedia shows, offers a ever greater perspective, and effectively connect us even more to the news story.
- A True Social Revolution: Egypt President Mubarack Steps Down (searchenginewatch.com)
- Egyptian blogger freed after 3 days in detention (sfgate.com)
- VIDEO: Did social media create revolution? (bbc.co.uk)
- Egyptian blogger freed after 3 days in detention (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Egyptian blogger freed after 3 days in detention (foxnews.com)
- China paper warns Egypt of “nightmarish” instability (reuters.com)
- Social Media Sparked, Accelerated Egypt’s Revolutionary Fire (wired.com)
- The Egyptian Revolution: A Democracy Now! Special on Mubarak’s Resignation (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Mubarak toppled (economist.com)
- VIDEO: What made Hosni Mubarak step down? (bbc.co.uk)