Archive for the ‘Multimedia’ Category
- How to Use Google Webmaster Tools To Your Advantage (business2community.com)
- How To Setup, Verify, and Use Google Webmaster Tools (softseotips.wordpress.com)
- Majestic SEO Launch Webmaster Tools (stateofsearch.com)
Enter Web Lab, a series of interactive Chrome Experiments made by Google that bring the extraordinary workings of the internet to life.
A first-of-its-kind web-based exhibition live from the Science Museum in London and open to the world online at chromeweblab.com
Worldwide visitors both online and in-museum are able to make music with people across the world; trace routes across the internet’s vast network and discover where images are stored; watch their portrait being processed and drawn by a robot; and travel instantly to far away places.
- shared: With more than 2.5m visitors so far, Google’s London Web Lab experiments are still going strong (thenextweb.com)
- 5 Million Visit the Spectacular Chrome Web Lab Exhibit at the London Science Museum (news.softpedia.com)
- Google Chrome Beta full screen mode for Android (phonesreview.co.uk)
- Common Technical SEO Problems and How to Solve Them | SEOmoz (seomoz.org)
- Google Brings 3-D Animations to Mobile With New Chrome for Android (webmonkey.com)